Thursday, December 3, 2009

The 2012 Quartz CrystalsTM come to us from Brazil where they were recently discovered in a new mine heralding the coming of the golden age and perfect balance. When I first read a 2012 CrystalTM I was astounded by the vastness of a new energy that it contained. As I tuned in more intently I immediately felt an immense unified field of energy that I identify as ZERO POINT. As a partner to the 2012 Crystals, Amethyst amps up the 2012 to a huge level.
The 2012 CrystalsTM contain everything in a scope ofONE = supreme balance and Zero Point realized.
I am very honored and excited to offer the 2012 Quartz CrystalsTM to my friends through DNA Alchemy. At this time, I am the only on-line store granted permission to offer the 2012 CrystalTM.MORE ABOUT 2012 AND ZERO POINT

No comments:

Post a Comment